Monday, February 22, 2010

Ah, the joys of Middle Schoolers and 4 year olds...

So, it's less than three weeks until our show, and I thought we were in great shape on Thursday. We cleaned dances like nobody's business. It was fabulous, it was efficient, it........ didn't show one tiny bit today! Arggggggggh! The kids are working really hard, but they are so no used to my way of working! And I just need everyone to trust me! Yes, I have done this before, and yes-I do in fact know what I am doing.

And of COURSE- since it is crunch time and I have every single SECOND of the next three weeks planned out- I get a migraine- and a doozy too! No time for this! My body is forcing me to rest up tonight- going to bed at 8pm is some serious rest for me!

On to something funnier- Kirsten looks at herself in the mirror, does a turn, and says "How come I am straight like my cousins?" I asked what she meant- and again she says, "Well, I am straight but you and Daddy aren't". I totally know where this is going, but still I ask her to explain. Her response: "I'm not saying you guys are FAT, but you aren't straight". She proceeded to point out all of my not straight parts.

She is so lucky she is cute! Tomorrow, school, moving lumber, and building..... Every other night this week- PAINTING SETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment